Saturday, August 23, 2008

Goodbye summer...

Summer is officially over for Jess and I and we have a very busy year ahead! I start my after school program on Monday and the preschool the following Tuesday. Jesse started classes and work on Wednesday and has a very full schedule this year. We also start our Bible study again this week, which will be good after having the summer off. I'm looking forward to the year and have really enjoyed the planning aspect of my after school job. We currently have 12 children and I am the only teacher...yikes! We are searching for another teacher and I hope to find one a.s.a.p. In the mornings I will be assisting with 16 four-year olds and in the afternoons I will be leading a group of 12 (so far) elementary students in the after school program. I will be one tired girl at the end of the day, but I'm looking forward to it. Jesse is working about 30 hours a week, on top of taking classes. Good thing we're young and childless! :) While we have had a nice, relaxing summer, I am definitely ready for fall. I can't wait for cooler weather, football season, changing leaves, etc.

We leave on Friday for Leta's wedding...yay!! Pray for good weather! Wedding pictures to come...

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you're going to be a busy girl Stace! And Jesse is going to have his hands full too! I can't believe Leta gets married next weekend...say hi to her for me!