I meant to post some Christmas pictures of our apartment and downtown (where we live), but haven't until now. Better late than never, right? So pretend it's still Christmas and enjoy...
These lights were only on for about a month, but I thought they were so pretty and festive! Jesse went out, one very cold night, and took these shots.
Dining room table...I'm getting kind of bored with this look. It's been the same for the past three years. However, I did find some great after Christmas bargains and next year I will have a different "theme," which I'm excited about. :)
Jesse loves these Christmas trees...another after Christmas bargain we found a few years ago. We actually have found a lot of Christmas decor this way.
I moved the nativity set to the end table this year and liked it better there.
After I moved the nativity set, I had nothing for the coffee table. Major dilemma. So I made a quick trip to Pier 1 and created my own centerpiece. I think it turned out nice, was fairly inexpensive and can be used year round. If you look closely, you can see little, silver bells which gives it a "Christmasy" feel. :)
This is our new bedroom dresser, with a few more Christmas things.
Christmas tree #1 is filled with miscellaneous ornaments. It's small and slightly leans to the side, but I think it's cute. :)
Christmas tree #2 has all the pretty and coordinating ornaments on it. It was in our dining room this year, which I was hesitant about. I like Christmas trees by windows. However, we didn't want to move furniture and still wanted access to the deck, so the dining room was the only other option. It did look pretty though, and filled the space nicely, without being in the way.
Merry (belated) Christmas!! :) I'll try to be more timely next year...
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Misc. Christmas
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment