Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sir Tigger Turry Ferguson

Today is a sad, sad day for our family. :( Our "precious baby boy" as we like to call him, was put to sleep last night. Tiggy has been a part of our family since 2003 and we will all miss him soooo much. It will be so weird going back home for the first time without him greeting me at the door and licking my face and wagging his tail as fast as he can. I had never been an animal person before he came into our family and now I will never look at another dog without thinking about my little Tiggy. No dog will ever replace him, he was one of a kind. His spunk and feisty personality brought so much love and laughter to our family. I could go on and on, but it will only make me miss him more right now. I love you and miss you Tigger!!!

I found a few videos that made me laugh...








0 comments: