Although I missed Jesse and thought about him often, my trip back home to Iowa was great. In some ways, it didn't seem like it was that long ago that we left, but in other ways it felt like it had been forever. I was asked several times "how do you like it in NC?" and I answered some people by saying, "I didn't know how much I loved Iowa until I moved." It's an honest answer and I don't mean to put down North Carolina or the South, but the Midwest deserves more credit then it gets. Anyway, it was fun to catch up with friends and people I haven't seen in awhile. There's just something about talking to "old friends" and feeling like nothing has ever changed.
I love Thanksgiving for many reasons (the FOOD, the fact that Christmas is only weeks away, crazy holiday shopping, etc.), but most of all I love spending it with the people I love the most. Jesse and I are SO BLESSED to come from two amazing families who've loved, supported and encouraged us since we've been together. God has truly blessed us way more than we deserve and for that we are humbled...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Blessed beyond measure
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What cute pics... and what lovely girls! :)
Post a Comment