Jesse and I bought our Christmas tree last week and I have to say that I think it is quite cute! The place we went to had over 700 to choose from, so it really was hard. (Those of you who know us well know that we can be quite indecisive..so this took awhile!) Anyway, it was fun decorating our first Christmas tree together and I'm glad we chose a real one. We decided that we weren't going to go with the traditional red and green look, but more of a blue, green and silver theme. It's very "Pier 1ish" I think. Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Oh Christmas Tree...
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute tree Stace! You living room looks very festive! :)
Your apartment is quite cute! I remember those days (before kids make all the messes!!!). Merry Christmas!
I like your tree alot better than mine! I wish mine was taller and thinner as opposed to short and fat!
Post a Comment