I knew that when I woke up this morning and it was 57 degrees at 7:00am, it was going to be a warm day! I think the high was 79...crazy!! We can't believe that Christmas is in 15 days and we're walking around in t-shirts and sandals. My sympathies to all of you who are enduring numerous snow/ice storms this winter. We are in for a RUDE awakening in a few weeks :) Don't feel too sorry for us though, we are loving the warm weather! People down here are actually complaining about it and desperately want "cold" weather (a.k.a. 40 degrees). We've been told that this is not normal for this time of year, so we're enjoying it while we can.
Jesse should be all done with his finals by tomorrow. Yay! This has been a very demanding semester and I'm very proud of his work ethic and perseverance. He'll have a month off for break and it is much deserved!! We're looking forward to relaxing and spending time together!
These last couple of pictures are from the wedding over Thanksgiving break. I'm so glad I was able to go- I'll admit I did get a little teary when I saw Ben standing in the front of the church, waiting for his bride. Ben and I have been good friends since preschool and we share many memories throughout the years. I met Lindsey after they started dating and she has become one of my good friends as well.


Monday, December 10, 2007
WINTER?!?!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
get ready Stace...it's cold here!!
Post a Comment