Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been awhile. Mmmmm...what's new?? We had some of Jesse's friends from school over to our apartment last Friday night for another "game night". (If you recall from a previous post, I was not so thrilled about attending the first game night about a month ago). This time we offered to have it here and again, it was fun. :) Five girls came and we ate, played "Apples to Apples" and just talked, etc. It was also a nice feeling to have our apartment really clean. :)

Jesse is really busy with school this week...I think I've seen him for about 4 hours in the past 3 days. We are really looking forward to our trip to D.C. next week and I know Jesse's looking forward to a break! We're driving to Virginia next Thursday and will spend a few days in D.C. with Leta, Jay and Jesse's cousin Katie, whom I've never met. Anyway, I'm very excited to see all the sites in D.C. and hope we have decent weather.

We usually have Bible study on Wednesday nights and I was going to go tonight (Jesse is swamped at school) until my series of unfortunate events. I drove straight from work to the hair salon to have my hair colored, as I'm trying to get it back to it's original color. Anyway, I had a little time before Bible study so I went to Target to get some medicine for my cold. As I got out of the car I realized I left my coat at the salon. Ahhh! I call my stylist to make sure someone will be there when I go back to pick it up after I get my medicine. Now I'm walking out of Target and can't find my keys anywhere in my purse. Slightly begin to panic. I retrace my steps throughout Target and find my keys sitting on the pharmacy counter. I drive back to the salon and get my coat. I remember I haven't had supper and realize Bible study is half over. So I call it a night and go home. I later check my email and find out that Bible study was moved to someone else's house....so it was probably good I didn't drive to the house where I thought Bible study was going to be because I really would have thought I was going crazy. I can't call these "blonde moments" because after my appointment tonight, my hair is anything but blonde! Oh well :)

1 comments:

Megan said...

I think you should post pictures of your new hair color! :)