We had a great time in D.C.! It was rainy and cold, just like I feared, but fun nonetheless. Here are some of the highlights...
The lovely Washington monument...maybe next time we'll be able to go to the top.
Jesse and the giant turtle...if I ever was next to something like this in the ocean, I'm pretty sure I would pass out.
The Smithsonian something rather
Leta and Jay-looking ever so tiny :)
The Capitol was really pretty
Four Brasses and one Palmer= trouble :)
The White House, ladies and gentlemen
It was a fun, but tiring trip! I'm sure we'll be back because there is so much more we want to see. We also went to the Holocaust museum (can't take pictures inside) and that was really "good". You could easily spend an afternoon there...it was huge! Anyway, the sites were truly breathtaking and it was neat to think of all the history in that city. A good time was had by all. :)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
D.C.
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Stace! Looks like you had a great trip! I have a question for you to ask Jesse. We're here in Sanibel for spring break and there are a ton of sea urchin shells washing up on the beach- something I've never seen before. Do you think he would have an idea of what is causing so many sea urchins to die and get washed up on shore??? Kind of a weird question, I know, but I've never seen this happen before!
Cute pictures Stace...looks like it was a fun, rainy weekend...tell Jess hi from us...what are you guys up to this weekend?
Post a Comment