The week of the wedding was fun, exhausting, busy and stressful but we enjoyed every minute of it (well, minus the stressful minutes). :) Our week consisted of: tying countless bows, dentist appointments, bridesmaids/tux fittings, a few rounds of golf, 2 bridal showers, running errands all over Black Hawk county, celebrating Jesse's birthday, decorating the church, staying up way too late playing Wii, canceled flights and obviously the WEDDING!! It was so good to be back in Iowa with our precious families. We love and miss them A LOT!! Here are some highlights from the week...
We all played golf with my dad one afternoon and it was really fun. He coached all of us in high school but I don't think we had ever played together as a group. It was great to get on the course again and I'm really glad we took time to do it with my dad. We loved it just as much as he did :)
Jennie's bridal shower on Tuesday night. 
This was taken right before the Rehearsal. I happen to really like this picture :)
Rehearsal dinner picture of 3 sisters and the men they love!
My mom could win an award for wedding planning! She's done 3 weddings in less then 5 years!
I love this picture of them. The weather looked horrible all week for Friday, but it was gorgeous!
My mom and dad-pulling off another perfect wedding!
The church!! It was soooo pretty :)
Mr. and Mrs. David Knapp!
My handsome groomsman!
Jesse and I with the next bride and groom-to-be! :)
Love you all!!
The ever growing Brass family :)
Ferguson son-in-laws looking very cute sitting together.
Don't let our smiles fool you- we were EXHAUSTED at this point! :)
Leta had a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon. She got a lot of great stuff and I can't believe how quickly her own wedding is approaching! Jesse and I can't wait to be apart of this wedding as well :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Week of the wedding
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment