The family I nanny for was on vacation this past week so Jesse and I took advantage of the week off and hit the road! We drove to Virginia on Friday night (the 18th) and stayed with Leta until Wednesday. Jesse's parents flew into D.C. and spent a long weekend with us as well. We had a great time catching up, relaxing in the pool, attending Leta's bridal shower and eating way too much food!
On Saturday Leta's friends threw her a Hawaiian style bridal shower and it was gorgeous! Every guest received a real lei when they arrived and they were so pretty. The food was so good and very authentic- this is where the overeating began, I'm afraid. Anyway, it was a fun shower and her friends put a lot of work into everything....
Wish I could go back and have some more right now!
Everyone enjoying their food
YUMMMY cheesecake-Leta's favorite
The group (minus the one taking the picture)
I really like this one..I don't know if we've ever taken one of just us three??
The bride-to-be and I...she has that "glow" about her :) The big day is coming soon-love you!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Aloha
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment