I was in Pier 1 the other day (one of my weaknesses) and found this cute pot for a great price and I just couldn't resist. Now up until a few weeks ago, I would NEVER spend more than 1.5 seconds looking at a pot, let alone consider buying one. However, that all changed when I received my pot of geraniums from my preschool kids and I managed to keep them alive. Then came our majesty palm (still keeping my fingers crossed on that one). And then this pot was calling my name and I gave in. So, Jess and I made yet another trip to Lowe's and searched for the perfect little plant. We finally decided on a "schefflera" and it looks quite cute sitting on our windowsill in the kitchen. I don't know what's gotten into me....I have never been a plant girl and now they are invading our apartment left and right! :) Maybe we need a dog??
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Maybe I need some more hobbies??
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute Stace, like the pot. Sheffeleras are great, just keep it more dry than wet. They are easy to over-water and then they drop all those leaves and have a hard time bouncing back. So let it dry out in between waterings, but I'm sure you'll do great! It looks good so far!
Post a Comment