So I tried this new recipe for a snack mix today and it's really good!!
6 cups Crispix
5 cups mini pretzels
1.5 cups pecan halves (I actually used honey roasted peanuts instead, but pecans would be good too)
1/2 cup butter, cubed
1/2 cup honey
In a large bowl, combine Crispix, pretzels and pecans. In a saucepan, combine butter and honey. Cook and stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereal and mix well. Transfer to two greased 15in x 10in x 1in. baking pans. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool on wire racks and store in airtight container.
I also added m + m's to satisfy my chocolate craving and it makes it even better!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Honey Glazed Snack Mix
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment