The temperature has finally cooled off and it is gorgeous here! I'm loving this weather and and this time of the year. :) I got some inspiration after reading my sister's blog and got out our fall decor. When you live in an apartment, there aren't a lot of places to "decorate," but it is still fun. Last night, Jesse tagged along like a good little husband and we ran to a couple of stores to look for some new inspiration. We found some cute stuff at Pier 1, shocking I know, and headed home. I will post a few pictures when I feel that it is all complete. :) Right now, I'm still "playing." Last year at this time, we had only been married for a few months and he didn't understand why I had to decorate for fall. This year he didn't question me, just accepted that this is what women like to do. :) He even participates and tells me what he likes or doesn't like. And he has good taste in decorating so this is great!
I haven't blogged much lately because I've been so darn tired from work! I'm with kids from 9-6 everyday and it just wipes me out. I work with 16 four-year olds, who are very high energy and then have 12 after school kids in the afternoons. On Friday we tie-dyed shirts in the after school program and it was actually kind of fun. We had been talking about Joseph and the coat of many colors last week and I was trying to think of a craft that would be applicable. I've never tie-dyed and did not really know what to expect. The kids really enjoyed it though and we had a beautiful day for it!! Here they all are hanging in our laundry closet :)
We just started a new study in our couples Bible study and this semester we are doing: 
We had a great discussion the first week and I think we will all benefit from studying finances!
Today I was THRILLED to be able to watch the Hawks on ESPN 2. Jesse surprised me and installed cable a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun to see them on t.v. again. The outcome was not so good and quite frustrating, but still fun to watch.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
I finally updated
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Alright, you got cable! Now maybe you'll see more Iowa games! I heard it was a bummer of a game though, glad I missed it. I want to see your fall stuff!
Hi Stacie! I am a blog friend of Stephanie's and wanted to come with you a happy birthday! Hope it's been a great day! You are so pretty, just like your sis!
Hey Stacie, I'm a blog friend of Stephanie's and I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!! I really hope that your day is special!
P.S. September birthdays are the best...mine is Friday ;)
Happy Birthday Stace! I thought of you today when I was at school cuz I have to write the date on several things - yours is one of the few birthdays that I have cemented in my brain! Hope you have a fantastic day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACIE! I am a blog friend of Stephanie's and just wanted to pop over and wish you the best birthday ever! Hope you had a special day!
Happy Birthday Stacie!! Glad you had a fun day, Mom said you went out to eat tonight?? Hope it was a good day! Love ya!
Hey Stacie -
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and a chance to celebrate and relax today.
Every once in a while I lurk on your blog and catch up on what's new in your life.
Sounds like NC is great!
Hugs -
Amber
Happy Birthday, Stacie! I'm one of Stephanie's friends from seminary (our hubbys were there together!) We only live about 30 minutes from you in Kinston where my husband is a pastor. We go to Greenville all the time to go to Target (and eat at real restaurants!) Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating and we're praying for you to have a great year!
Heard from your sis's blog that its your birthday!!! Hope you have a great one! And I left a message over there too - know how they say everyone has a twin? I know your twin - its my sister in law! WOW - you two look so much alike - I had to double check you weren't her!!!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment