Tuesday, Sept. 23 was my 24th birthday. We decided to celebrate on Friday night so we would have more time and wouldn't have to worry about getting to bed "early" for work the next day. When I came home on Friday from work, this is what I found...
Everything was planned in great detail :) I had 24 roses, 24 latex balloons, 8 mylar balloons (because this is my 8th birthday we've celebrated as a couple) and even the balloon weights were thought out...
He knows I love chocolate and Dove is the best!!
Peanut butter M & M's are my favorite candy :) And if you look closely, you can see some balloons are weighted down with cranberry juice, also my favorite!
The roses are so pretty!! I was very surprised and loved it all. Jess is not a big flower or balloon guy, so this was extra special. :)
Birthday kisses from my sweetie!
And the big present is....
Yay!! A new and improved coffee maker :)
We went out to dinner and brought a gift card we've had for a couple of years. We thought we had a little money left on it, but our whole meal was covered on the amount we had left! Yay for free dinners :)
We then went to the late showing of "Nights in Rodanthe" and it was really good. It was also fun because there were a lot of scenes in the movie that were familiar to us because it was filmed in Wilmington and Rodanthe, NC. At the beginning there was a road sign that said "Greenville 83 miles" and everyone in the theater chuckled. The house on the left is the house the movie was filmed in. Jesse took this picture back in May (before we knew about the movie). Anyway, it was a sweet movie and I would recommend seeing it if you like "chick flicks."
Thanks Jess, for making me feel so special on my birthday. I love you!! xoxo
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good job to Jesse! :) Looks like you had a great birthday!
That Jesse Brass in one of a kind!! Way to go Jesse! I especially love the various balloon weights. Funny! When I turned 24, it was my golden birthday (24 on the 24th) and Travis got creative and bought me only things that were gold; gold earrings, gold bracelet, gold socks, gold lipstick (that was a weird one), a box of golden grahams, etc. It was funny and thoughtful. I appreciated it! Glad you had a fun weekend and glad you got that coffee maker! You just made Mom and Dad's trip to see you so much better for them!!
Post a Comment