Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Break Getaway

Jess and I drove up to Virginia to spend some time with Leta and Jay over Jesse's Fall Break. We went to D.C. on Saturday and Busch Gardens on Sunday. We had a great time and loved hanging out with them!




In front of the White House. You could easily miss it if you weren't paying attention.


In front of the Washington Monument...it was a very pretty day.


We had our Starbucks so we wouldn't be cranky :)




Abe was quite large and well worth all the walking.




Palmer/Brass couples in front of the "Reflecting Pool"


The whole group: Jay's sister and her boyfriend, Jay, Leta, Katie Brass, Jess and I.


Jefferson Monument...we saw at least 3 different wedding parties getting their pictures taken by the monument that day. I would love to see those pictures!




I like this picture because it shows how huge the columns are.




Jess and I resting on the steps after LOTS of walking!


This picture isn't very good of us, but the sunset was too pretty to pass up.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like all the pictures Stace! Looks like a fun trip and beautiful weather...I can't believe you have shorts on!! It's so cold here! Jesse's hair is getting long!

Megan said...

What a fun trip! That's so cool that you are so close to DC, and even better to have family close by too!