Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall

Thought I would post a few pictures of some of my fall decor since my sisters have been asking about it :)


This is on our dining room table. Simple, yet enough.


A view from the top :) I love the giant acorns. I'm also a big fan of the brightly colored leaves.


Cute little pumpkins


This cornucopia was 5.99 at Pier 1. I bought the rest at the grocery store.


Yes, the price on the box is true. A mini grill for $9.92. If you know my husband, you know of his undying love for hot dogs on the grill. :)


It's so cute and little!


Jesse Brass is one happy boy :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute Stacie! Now we need to get Jennie to start a blog so we can see her stuff too!!

Megan said...

Cute decorations Stace! It's finally starting to feel a little like fall here in Iowa City - I can't wait until it gets a little colder so I can break out my sweaters!