On Friday, the preschoolers and after school kids had Halloween parties. They were wild all day and I was exhausted by 5:00!
This little boy tells me he wants to marry me almost every day. :)
Adorable little Kylie
Working hard on their little pumpkins
These are 3 of the teachers I work with. Tracy, on the far left is the Preschool Director and my good friend. Janet, in the red sweater, is the teacher I work with. She is a retired 1st grade teacher and she is WONDERFUL with the kids. I've learned so much from her. Barbara, next to me, is the 2 and 3 year old assistant. She doesn't have an easy job, but she's great at what she does. One of the main reasons I enjoy the preschool is because of these sweet ladies!
After preschool was over, I had a little time to prepare for the next group of kiddos, my after school kids.
Don't look too closely at their snacks :) They usually have somewhat healthy snacks, but not on Halloween!
Mummy wars! They loved this.
Kindergarten boys having a little trouble, haha.
Some of the girls in the program. Here they are holding their spider suckers. They weren't so much interested in the craft, but wondered when they could actually eat the sucker. :) Typical kids.
It took several takes before I finally got a decent picture of all the boys in the program. They could not sit still and hold their suckers at the same time. :)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Children + lots of sugar = chaos
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment