Some of Jesse's friends from school had a pumpkin carving party last weekend. We bought ours on the way, and it was by far the largest pumpkin there (40-50lbs) :)
After everyone was done, (well, everyone except Jesse) we all watched a movie. Jesse carved this darn pumpkin throughout the whole movie (it took him 3 hours). If anyone knows Jesse, they know that he gives 110% to anything he sets his mind to.
The finished product, great job hun!
I'll admit, there are times when his "perfectionism" really irritates me. But then I read something like this and I am so thankful for this quality in my husband :)
"Hello New Golden Key Prospective Members!
First, the ECU Chapter would like to congratulate each of you on your academic successes thus far! According to the University records, you are among the top 15% of your graduate class on the campus of East Carolina University. Congratulations!
We invite you to join the ECU Chapter of Golden Key, International Honour Society for both graduate and undergraduate students. Our organization is one of the few honor societies to recognize and reward high achieving graduate students."
Congrats Jess, on this awesome achievement! I'm so proud of you and all of your hard work!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
My smart hubby!!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way to go Jesse! And cool pumpkin!
Nice pumpkin Jesse!! Of course it would take you 3 hours to carve that...it was amazing! I would also like to welcome you, as a fellow Golden Key member, to our "society." Congrats! It means nothing to me now, but back then, it was a great honor. I know it's very much deserved in your case. Enjoy! Maybe we can wear our pins at Christmas :)
Post a Comment