We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents, who flew out for a week! We were spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it :) We picked them up on Saturday evening and spent the night in Raleigh. On Sunday, Jesse rode with a friend to Greensboro for his conference.
Here he is with his poster that he spent so much time on.
Jess returned from his conference on Tuesday and we spent most of the day shopping! We spent a lot of time looking for baby stuff since my sister is having a girl!!! :) The guys were good troopers throughout this long day!
On Wednesday, we picked out our Christmas tree and got everything decorated while my mom began cooking for our Thanksgiving meal. We also went out to eat and saw the new James Bond movie...we liked the previous one better.
We had our Thanksgiving meal around 1:00 and it was soooo good! (Sorry Steph and Jen!) Please disregard the massive amounts of food on my plate!! I'm proud to say I ate every last bite :)
We spent the rest of the day digesting, watching football and napping. It was perfect :)
On Friday we drove to the Outer Banks and ate and shopped some more! We also attempted to take our Christmas picture on the beach. It was sunny and windy, so it was a little tricky.
A very cute candid moment!
I love how clear this picture is...it doesn't even look real!
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great week. We love you and miss you already!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving in N.C.
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute Stace! I love all the pictures and especially the beach ones. Makes me wish we were closer! Or wait, wish that YOU were closer!! I like your tree too. It's very pretty....nice plate at Thanksgiving! Mine was 3 times as full and I went back twice :)
Post a Comment