Thursday, January 29, 2009

Football, marriage, running, etc.

We have recently started a new study with our small group. This semester we are studying...



So far we have enjoyed it and there has always been something to discuss! :) It's so funny to listen to other couples share their.... "moments" and know exactly what they are talking about!

So, I'm quite excited about the Super Bowl actually. No, my beloved Packers aren't in it (thank you, Brett Favre). BUT, I will be cheering for my fellow UNI Panther, Kurt Warner!!!



We are the underdogs in this one, but lets not forget the Giants vs. Patriots game last year. Still brings a smile to my face. ANYWAY, I'm excited for this one!

Jesse completed run #4 tonight and he said he felt much better this run. He took a break yesterday and we bought Dr. Scholl's for his shoes, so I think those things both helped. I have noticed a difference in his appetite for sure! I made chicken manicotti the other night and he almost ate the whole pan, plus corn! :)

We don't have a lot planned for the weekend. I have a women's conference at church that I am helping with on Friday night and Saturday morning. I went last year and really enjoyed it. So glad tomorrow is Friday, this has been a looooong week!

p.s. Jesse has been adding some songs to the playlist on the blog, just in case you think some of the songs are odd, haha.

Jesse's defense: BUT I did add the playlist widget to the blog, and most of the songs. Where's due credit? Besides, who said there are any odd songs!? Pirates, football, Olympics, Christmas, and Hawai'ian themes...do those things ever get boring?

3 comments:

Jay & Leta Palmer said...

Go Cards! Go Kurt! :)

Anonymous said...

stace! dave and i just started reading that book. we giggled all the way through the 1st chapter because their stories sounded all too familiar!

Jim said...

Jesse's going to keep you busy in your kitchen Stacie! :)
ps Grama is doing well