25 Random Things About Me (from facebook)
1. Rice krispie treats and french silk pie are two desserts I do not care for (ironically, they are also two of Jesse's favorites).
2. I am terrified of the Oompa Loompas.
3. I LOVE football season and March Madness.
4. While in the car, I sing to every song, no matter how much I hate it.
5. Jesse is the only boy I've ever kissed. Awwwwwwe.
6. Unlike most women, I don't have an obsession with shoes and purses.
7. I have dislocated my left shoulder twice. The second time it happened, I was watching a football game. Seriously.
8. I fall asleep within minutes of hitting the pillow.
9. My favorite holiday drink is a grande peppermint mocha from Starbucks.
10. I'm not good at saying no and hate to disappoint people.
11. I hate when men have long fingernails. Sick.
12. I can't wait to be an aunt in a few months!!!
13. I'm generally messier than my husband.
14. I crave chocolate all the time. Peanut butter m & m's are my weakness.
15. I have been a bridesmaid 6 times and walked down the aisle with Jesse 3 times (not including our own wedding).
16. I’m directionally challenged.
17. I’m a very indecisive shopper, which can be quite annoying.
18. I can’t wait to be a mom someday and hold my baby for the first time.
19. I love my family more than anything in this world.
20. “Tropical Snow” was my first real job. My sister and I were the only employees, haha.
21. I have never had a manicure and don’t ever want one.
22. I never get tired of David Crowder Band.
23. I can’t digest lettuce.
24. I have very strange dreams and always have.
25. I’m glad this is over because I’ve spent way too much time on this!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Just for fun!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment