Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blah blah blah

Nothing exciting is going on with us, but I feel "guilty" when I haven't blogged in awhile. So, forgive me if you are bored to tears after this post...
- Jesse made me eggs, bacon and toast this morning before work. It was yummy. He's nice.
- I haven't been sick all winter until this week. I went to the Dr. yesterday and have a sinus infection, but am finally starting to feel some relief today. I'm just glad it's not the flu...I HATE the flu.
- I also HATE February. What a boring, cold month. I'm glad it's almost over! (No offense if you were born in February). March is a little better, but still my second least favorite month.
- However, I'm VERY excited for April!! My best friend Emily and her husband are flying to N.C. for almost a week!! I am SO EXCITED...the last time I saw her she was in her wedding dress, driving away with her new hubby. We have already reserved a hotel room in Charleston, SC for two nights. Yay :) Then, a few days later I am flying to Minneapolis for about 10 days to (hopefully) meet my new niece!! I still can't believe it's happening and am already in love with this baby!! :)
- I need some chocolate. Good night!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I agree - February is really low on my list of months. Even March is not that great - the only redeeming thing about March is Spring Break!
Chocolate definitely sounds good. :)

Stephanie said...

I don't like February either...it's boring and only means that winter is STILL not over! We are also very excited for April, not only because of Ava, but also because you're coming to see us! I've been telling Ava that she needs to cooperate and come early so you can have some time with her...I know she wants to hang with her aunt Stacie :) Sorry I didn't call today after my big epic fall....it's been kind of a blur and I was so tired when we got home from the stress of worrying about her! Fortunately, she's just fine and I'm sore :) But at least we know and now all the pre-registering is done at the hospital! Hope you feel better soon...I think my cold might be getting worse! Love ya, Steph

Anonymous said...

stace,
while you are at home recovering, just thought you might want to pop over to our new blog that dave started.
www.daveandjenknapp.blogspot.com
you already know this, but we're praying for you and we love you!

Rebecca Jo said...

hey Steph's sister! :-) I heard about your scare this weekend & want you to know you're lifted up in prayers!!! Hope you are feeling better!