This song is from the movie "Fireproof." If you haven't see it, I highly recommend it! Such a great message...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED2ZnQ5rFIY
Jesse and I are going to do "The Love Dare" and we will hopefully get the book this week. "The Love Dare personally leads you through daily devotionals, records your thoughts and experiences, and ends each day daring you to perform a simple act of love for your spouse. This 40-Day journey equips you to melt hardened, separated hearts into an enduring love that can withstand the flames of fear, pride and temptation. The Love Dare book will help you reinforce and enrich your marriage, earn back a love you thought was lost, and hear more about the One who not only designed unconditional, sacrificial love—He illustrated it."
I will be doing it first and am excited to see how Jesse will react to the "acts of love" that I will come up with.

Saturday, February 21, 2009
The Love Dare
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Stace, we haven't seen that movie yet, but keep meaning too. You'll have to let us know how the book is :) I think it just came out in redbox, so maybe we'll pick it up soon...
Post a Comment