I have thoroughly enjoyed this weekend (anything is better than the last one!!). It's been cold and rainy, but very relaxing. We slept in past 10am both mornings, which was wonderful. One of Jesse's best friends, Philip, is coming to stay with us later this week so I have been cleaning a lot as well. Yesterday I cleaned every square inch of the kitchen and rocked out to David Crowder Band (it's very motivating and put me a great mood!). Today I cleaned every square inch of our bathroom and dusted the bedroom (both needed it BADLY). I rewarded myself with a little shopping trip and found some great deals (thank you Old Navy and Charlotte Russe).
This weekend is also fun because it kicks off March Madness! I love this part of the season and the fact that there are games on ALL the time! It's always fun to see big upsets and I'm hoping my fellow UNI Panthers can win their first game. :) In the past, they always come close but never quite pull it off. Go Panthers!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Great weekend!!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
GO PANTHERS!!! :)
Stace, did you get your house all cleaned for the boys? I heard you went to the beach this weekend?? I'm very, very jealous of that :) We watched TONS of basketball, kind of burned out actually. Anyway, hope it's going well with all 3 of you at home!
Post a Comment