Thursday, March 26, 2009

Philip comes to town!

One of Jesse's best friends, Philip, came to visit us for about 5 days this past week. He was our first visitor, besides family, to stay overnight. They had a great time catching up, playing Nintendo, throwing frisbees, etc. There is just something special about childhood friends that are different than friends you meet later in life. There is always a certain comfort level and you always "pick up where you left off." Philip is one of those friends to Jesse. He's very loyal and "checks in" with him every month or so. I'm so glad they had time together this past week.
Here are some pictures from the week...


Running partners :)




Posing with an ECU pirate.


This was taken in downtown Wilmington at a restaurant called "The George." It was right on the riverwalk and it was a perfect sunny day for eating outside! :)


Aboard the "Peacemaker." It looked old but was built in Brazil in the 1980's.


Taking it all in :)


Love this one of Jess. On the beach, with a frisbee...loving every minute of it!


I was freezing!


Jesse and I were walking along the beach and this guy flew right over us and dropped candy on the beach! :)




This is such a cute picture of them!


xoxo


Beautiful NC sunset!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute, I was wondering if we were going to get any pictures! Sounds like it was a fun 5 days :) You guys have more pictures on the beach than anyone else I know, including people who live on the beach!! Looking forward to you being here soon...it will be April 10th before you know it!

Jay & Leta Palmer said...

love these pics stace! :)

Dave and Jen said...

cute stace!