Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ava Page Armstrong

It has been FOREVER since I've last posted!! We've had a lot going on. Jesse and I flew to Minnesota on Good Friday to visit our families and meet our niece!! :) She arrived on April 17, at 3:17pm. Here is a picture of our first glimpse at the newest member of our family...Ava Page Armstrong.


Words cannot describe the emotion of hearing a newborn baby cry, minutes after birth. It was a moment that I don't think I'll ever forget.




Tears of joy over this precious baby girl!


Saying hello to Grandpa and Grandma Ferguson! She was so alert and adorable :)


Kisses from Mommy.


Proud Daddy and his daughter :)


She captured her Uncle Jesse's heart as well.





Your Aunt and Uncle love you soooooooooooo much Ava Page!!


Aunt Jennie lovin on Ava as well.


7lbs 2oz, 21 inches long and a head full of hair :)




These are my favorite from her first hour after birth. More cuteness to come...

2 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh I love seeing all these pictures again :) Can you believe it was a week ago already?? Ava told me to tell you that she loves her aunt Stacie and uncle Jesse too and she misses you already. Glad you're home safe now :)