No, not our moving day...although I dream of that day! How could one possibly be excited about moving?!?! If it means we are employed...I AM!! :) I will GLADLY pack up boxes, clean every inch of the apartment, plan out all of the MANY details involved in the moving process...if it means we have a job. But until that day comes...I will just keep dreaming about it. :)
Jesse and I took our 8th trip to Virginia, to help Leta and Jay move into their first house. We decided, one day in advance, that was something we would like to do. So, last Friday, the 21st, we left town and headed north. Saturday morning was moving day...
Leta and I checkin out the POD. Thankfully they had a lot of help, so we didn't have to carry any of the heavy boxes or furniture. :) In these situations, it's good to be a girl!
Nice, big yard. Jesse mowed it twice in a row while Jay was at work. Jesse said he had not mowed in over 3 years and so was very eager to help this time.
Master bedroom...the doors here lead to their spacious closet and their bathroom isn't pictured.
This is the formal living room/Leta's office. This is the first room you see when you walk in the front door. This view would be if you were walking in from the garage.
This was taken standing in the formal living room/Leta's office and looking into the dining room.
This is their living room. Love the fireplace and all the windows, which aren't all shown in this picture.
And the cute kitchen! Leta and I tackled this room first and felt much better afterward. Its a darling kitchen and has even more windows! This house has so much natural light, which I personally love. :)
There are more rooms obviously, but these were the best and they are painting the upstairs in the next couple of weeks so I'm sure Leta will post some updated ones soon. It's such a cute house and we are so happy for them!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Moving Day!!
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment