It's about time for an update I think! I've been at my new job for about two and a half weeks and am enjoying it! Our class is a good group, I enjoy the other teacher in our room and I'm more comfortable there every day. It's a lot larger than my previous schools so I'm still learning the names of all the different teachers. My body is also finally adjusted to getting up before the sun again. Ugh. However, I'm so thankful that we are both employed and enjoy our work environments.
I had a great birthday on the Sept. 23rd and we celebrated over that weekend. Jesse made reservations at a place called "Coast" and it was a yummy meal!! Best crab dip I've ever had. He asked what kind of restaurant I wanted to go to but I told him to surprise me. Before dinner, we strolled around downtown and walked through some shops here and there. After dinner, we walked along "The Battery" and loved seeing all the gorgeous houses all lit up along the water. It was a fun, romantic date and I loved it. Good job babe! :)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Birthday + Fall + Football + Pumpkin flavored anything = why I love September!!
Walking to the restaurant..
Full tummies and leftovers to go!
Beautiful Bed and Breakfast
Happy birthday to me! :)
October came out of nowhere and the weather here FINALLY feels like fall. September was so hot and I was beginning to wonder if it ever gets cooler than 85 degrees here. And then all of a sudden it hit mid 70's and I was a very happy girl. We declared a "fall weekend" at our house and I was even a little giddy about all I had planned. :) Saturday I got out my fall decorations, cleaned, went grocery shopping, got my haircut and watched my Hawks win again. I love Saturdays like this one. Sunday morning we went to church and then ate lunch at a place we loved in North Carolina. When we discovered it here, we were thrilled. :) Amazing lemonade and tea, great soup, yummy sandwiches and awesome con queso dip! We ate outside in the beautiful breeze and enjoyed each others company. Perhaps my favorite thing about this cafe is its location. It's connected to Target, Pier 1, T.J. Maxx, and World Market, among other shops. My wonderful hubby tagged along while I shopped and searched for some more fall decor and any other bargains I could find. :) My birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket! I left with a few things, but knew the hubs was fading fast. :) We came home and I arranged my new things, baked some pumpkin bread, went on a walk, watched some more football, grilled out, etc. It was a great weekend and I didn't want it to come to an end. Beautiful weather over the weekend makes Monday mornings so much more uninviting. Looking forward to another beautiful weekend...
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment