I think Fall has officially arrived in N.C. I didn't know if it was ever going to consistently stay under 80 degrees...but the forecast looks promising. I LOVE Fall for many reasons....cooler temps, football (Go Panthers!), eggnog, pumpkin bread (which I made for the first time and it was yummy!), changing leaves (which haven't changed much yet), sweatshirts, seasonal coffee drinks, etc. I could go on and go but I won't :) Jesse quickly points out that Fall means that winter is right around the corner, but that has a whole different meaning now that we don't live in Iowa! Although we do miss Iowa, we will NOT miss winter (for some reason I feel the need to capitalize the word Fall, but not winter in this posting...I'm sure it is probably driving some of you nuts).
There isn't a whole lot going on with us right now. We went to church last night so today we slept in and Jesse has been working on homework and I've been cleaning. I think I'm FINALLY getting over my nasty cold/allergies...now if only I could cure my constant backache! I'm trying a new recipe for dinner tonight-it's called speedy chicken stir-fry. I'm hoping it tastes as good as it sounds. I've found that I really enjoy cooking and love trying new recipes. I especially like it when Jesse requests something that he enjoys (which usually consists of some kind of breakfast food, Italian food or chicken).
Have a great week!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Fall
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Are you coming home for Thanksgiving???
Post a Comment