This week at preschool has been crazy and I am so glad it is over! The head teacher in my room was gone 3 of the 5 days, thus leaving me with all the responsibilities. People filled in throughout the week to help me out, but it obviously wasn't the same. Anyway, I started feeling sick on Thursday and woke up Saturday morning with no voice, a cough and runny nose. Oh the joys of working with children! I've made multiple trips to the drug store buying Sudafed, cough drops, Robitussin, "Sootherbs" and even a heating pad to soothe my aching back! I'm trying to rest as much as I can because I do not want to miss work or go to the doctor (which we haven't established yet). Jesse has been very sympathetic and helpful....but I'm trying to "keep my distance" because I do not want him to get this junk!
Saturday morning we went to the boys' soccer games (the boys that I nanny for) because they have been asking me to come (it's only about 2 minutes from our apartment and they didn't start until 10:00). Nathan, 6, played first and scored one of the two goals for his team! It's funny to watch kids at this age because they are still learning the rules, don't always pay attention, etc. The coaches, however, are very into the game...a little too competitive if you ask me! Sam, 4, played next and his "game" was more like a practice and very cute to watch. Anyway, thought I would post some pictures that Jess took...
They were thrilled to have their picture taken :)
Saturday, October 20, 2007
I knew it was coming sooner or later...
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sorry to hear you are sick! Hopefully it's a short-lived bug!
Post a Comment