Here are some pictures from our weekend trip to Virginia...
Cute Stace...looks like you had fun. I talked to Deb Brass last night about Arbonne...I really like your hair short and darker! I bet Jesse does too. I also love that you all have long sleeved shirts on and jeans, except Leta, who has shorts on!
Oh fun! You guys look like you had a great weekend! I'm a little jealous that you live so close to such cool places like Virginia... :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute Stace...looks like you had fun. I talked to Deb Brass last night about Arbonne...I really like your hair short and darker! I bet Jesse does too. I also love that you all have long sleeved shirts on and jeans, except Leta, who has shorts on!
Oh fun! You guys look like you had a great weekend! I'm a little jealous that you live so close to such cool places like Virginia... :)
Post a Comment