Thought I would post some pictures Jesse took on his field trip. (If this whole graduate school thing doesn't work out...I'm thinking photography!) He had a good time, despite the wind and cold temperatures. He's convinced that once the leaves start to change, I would love it there. :)
Just thought I'd share a quick little story that happened today....I was helping one of the preschool boys get into his car after school and his grandma said, "Miss Stacie, Parker talks about you all the time! He says, 'My teacher Miss Stacie, I know she really loves me.' " It was so sweet and very nice to hear. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I'm tired, the kids aren't listening, being naughty and driving me nuts. But every once in awhile you hear about how you encouraged them or impacted them and that makes it all worth it!
Just thought I'd share a quick little story that happened today....I was helping one of the preschool boys get into his car after school and his grandma said, "Miss Stacie, Parker talks about you all the time! He says, 'My teacher Miss Stacie, I know she really loves me.' " It was so sweet and very nice to hear. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I'm tired, the kids aren't listening, being naughty and driving me nuts. But every once in awhile you hear about how you encouraged them or impacted them and that makes it all worth it!



1 comments:
Hi Guys
Not a bad 2nd job. Very nice pictures! The guys got some hidden talent there. Thanks for the update, sounds like things are going well :o).
Randy & Diane
Post a Comment