
This picture was taken the first day of preschool. Notice the girl-to-boy ratio.....enough said! :) They are very "active" at this age, but it's great because they love learning and are so proud of themselves when they do something right. They all come from different types of families and backgrounds but for three hours every morning, we get to provide love, structure and encouragement for them and it really does make a difference. God has really blessed me with this job and I am so thankful for it! (One of the little boys I nanny for is sitting in the front row with the white t-shirt on...he is precious!)
Monday, October 8, 2007
Preschool
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love that half of the kids aren't even looking at the camera... :) So do any of your preschoolers fight over who's going to marry who?
Cute Stace! Looks like a fun bunch to control with all the little boys!
Actually, yes some of them refer to each other as "so and so's boyfriend/girlfriend" :)
Stacie! I saw a link to your blog on Megan's website. WHat fun! I am thrilled to catch up on life with you guys! Ellen
Post a Comment