Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weekend Getaway!

Jesse and I went to the Outer Banks this past weekend for a time of relaxation, celebration of the semester being done, etc. I had never been to the Outer Banks (OBX) and Jesse really wanted to take me there. It was a great weekend and we even got some Christmas shopping done! It was "cold"- 50's and lots of wind, but still fun to walk the beach. I would write more but I have a ton to do before we fly home in a few days!! We can't wait! :)


This was taken on the balcony of our hotel room.









We were told to go visit this house because of the insane amount of Christmas lights. (They've been on the Today show). It was quite something, this is open to the public every night from Thanksgiving until New Years. They've been doing it for 39 years!! Pictures do not do it justice!



0 comments: