Jess has been working very hard and is almost done with another semester!! :) Here's a link to the graduate student page on the Geography website. I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but kept forgetting. So if you're curious as to what Jesse does or learns about, spend some quality time looking through the links on your left. :)
http://www.ecu.edu/cs-cas/geog/GradStudents.cfm
He has his "Thesis Proposal Defense" (sounds scary to me!) on May 19. Until then, he will be busy preparing for that. However, next weekend we are going to Wilmington for a little getaway in celebration of being done with another semester!! We can't wait to spend some quality time together, away from school and work. I think I'm going to go tanning this week so I don't fry while we're there :)
Saturday, May 3, 2008
My Geographer
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love the profile Jesse! I noticed that you seem to be specializing/studying in several more areas than everyone else...what are you, an over-achiever or something???
Post a Comment