We went to Wilmington over the weekend to celebrate our 1 year anniversary (how can that be??!!) because we'll be in Iowa on June 1 and will be busy with my sister's wedding. Anyway, we had a great time and really enjoyed Wilmington.
This is one huge, nasty jellyfish that had washed up on shore. If I would have seen this next to me in the water...I would have panicked big time!!
This was 1 of 2 weddings we saw at the beach on Saturday. While it was pretty, it was also very windy and not very private.
We are only newlyweds for a few more weeks!! :(
Saturday night we went out to eat at this restaurant, which was overlooking the ocean! It was very pretty and the food was great! Jesse had Mediterranean chicken and I had salmon.
This picture was taken on the pier at the restaurant- we would have liked to eat outside but were not willing to wait for 2 hours.
My handsome hubby
We woke up Sunday morning to heavy rain, which continued until noon. In the afternoon we discovered this outdoor mall, with several restaurants and a movie theater. It turned out to be a nice, sunny day. :)
I can't believe a year has almost past since our wedding! It still seems like it was just a short time ago. Jess, this has been a crazy/scary/exciting/stressful year, but better than I ever imagined. You are my best friend and I LOVE being your wife. You are a precious gift from God and I love you more every day! xoxo~ Jo
Monday, May 12, 2008
Wilmington
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun... :)
Post a Comment