Saturday, July 5, 2008

Little Washington

Jesse and I went to Washington with some friends for the 4th. Everyone here refers to Washington as "Little Washington," not to be confused with Washington D.C. I was very confused by this for awhile and actually thought the town was called Little Washington. :) The downtown is on the water and it had a cute, little firework show. We inhaled some yummy hot dogs and homemade ice cream....ahhh summer. :)




This is Ben and Carrie. Jesse and Carrie go to school together and her boyfriend lives out of state. We like to get together whenever Ben is in town to visit Carrie. They are a sweet couple.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Stace, what's the deal with your comments? Are you getting spam? I like your pictures, your blue shirt looks cute! Sounds like it was a fun day and night!

Jesse and Stacie said...

Yes I'm getting spam- I saw that you've gotten it a few times as well. Annoying!