Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boo Steelers...

So, the game didn't turn out like I wanted it to. :( It was quite a game to watch though. So many calls were determined by inches...crazy! I also injured myself when the Cardinals took the lead...


Yay Cardinals!



I jumped up and slammed my thigh into the corner of a table. Ouch.

For those who know me, this is not surprising (See previous post #7). It's quite embarrasing actually. Who dislocates body parts while WATCHING a game?? I was literally sitting on a couch and observing...with great enthusiasm, I might add. I hate to think what I'll do when my own children play sports some day. I'll probably be one of those crazy moms who is on the national news for punching another crazy mom. Just kidding....I hope. :)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nicely done Stace! I also jumped up in anger at one point, way too quickly, pulled something in my stomach and moaned over all the following aches and pains! What a crappy outcome...