Thought I would post a picture of Jesse in his running attire. :) He runs almost every day and is looking forward to some warmer temperatures! It's suppose to warm up this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting outside myself.
Our new iPod Shuffle arrived in the mail this week (shipped all the way from Shanghai, China!). Jesse wanted something light to run with and something for me to listen to as well. It was only $49 and is so tiny and cute! He surprised me and had our names engraved on it (no charge). How cute :)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Running update
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love the new outfit and the engraved ipod shuffle!! I'm kind of jealous that you have weather nice enough to run in! Even though I hate running....
Post a Comment