Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday, Anniversary, Surprise party, oh my!!

This is terrible!! So much has happened and I've been so bad about blogging lately. Let me back up...

June 1: Our 2 year Anniversary!!

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Love of my life and best friend.


Our 1 year Anniversary at Ferrari's.


Mr. and Mrs. Brass!! Best day of my life :)

June 8: My handsome hubby turned 26!! Didn't take any pictures :( I cooked his favorite meal (teriyaki chicken) and made his traditional birthday dessert (Oreo ice cream dessert). I bought him some new board shorts (which he liked!) and he ordered some stuff off the internet that he wanted. Happy birthday babe!!

The staff at the preschool/after school I work at threw me a "surprise going away luncheon," on Jesse's birthday actually. I wasn't very cooperative (obviously I had no idea this was happening) and caused some stress to those who wanted me there by 12:30. :) I pulled in the parking lot and knew something must be up because I saw a bunch of cars I recognized. I walked in and saw my co-workers, the staff, and Jesse. :) It was quite surprising and fun! They cooked homemade Chinese food and it was SO good. They gave me some generous gift cards (to Target and Texas Road House) as a going away gift. Very sweet and thoughtful!

Some of my dear friends and co-workers!

June 9: Last day of after school program! Yay :) We had a "field day" which consisted of water balloons, a pizza party, ice cream sundaes, jello eating contest, etc. They arrived at 11:30 and left at 6:00...I was so tired by the end of the day!!


A parachute + water balloons = endless entertainment.


Passing out balloons...we went through 100 in about an hour.


Duck, Duck Goose with a watering can- why not! It was SO HOT this day and it was very refreshing to get wet.


Jesse was throwing balloons off the balcony. :) Not quite sure what I'm doing here but it doesn't look like too many were paying attention, haha. A great end to a great year!!

More to come...

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures Stace! I love the field day ones :) Brings back the memories...