We had a GREAT weekend and were both exhausted last night as we crawled into bed. We left Friday afternoon and drove up to spend the weekend with Jay and Leta. The drive up was so beautiful...since we live "in the city" the only trees around us are pine trees so we haven't seen many changing trees this year. But the drive was just beautiful and reminded me why I love Fall so much!
We had originally planned to go to Shenandoah National Park on Saturday, but it rained all day and we didn't want to make the drive for bad weather. So we stayed home and watched football, which is what Saturdays are for during this time of the year! :) Then we got ready to head out and watch the Hawks play...
We were pumped and ready to get another victory!
Don't mess with Hawkeye fans! :)
"Alright, now do something weird...."
We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the game. It was packed the whole time and there were t.v.'s everywhere you looked. Most of the people were watching the Florida game and I'm pretty sure we were the only ones watching the Iowa/Michigan St. game. It was so frustrating to watch, but obviously the final two seconds were incredible. Leta and I commented on how we wish Iowa would just play one game that wasn't so close so we could actually relax and not stress out! :) As we caught the ball and won the game, we all jumped up and Leta and I screamed like crazy people and the whole place was staring at us, haha. I also managed to knock down my chair behind me and cause even a bigger scene. :) We didn't care...it was simply amazing and completely unexpected!! We had so much adrenaline and didn't go to bed until 2am. What a game!!
We went to church the next morning and then left shortly after. Jesse and I wanted to get some pictures in the pretty leaves and get home at a decent time.
Jesse and I went to the Frederickburg Civil War Battlefield/National Cemetery and spent about an hour and a half taking pictures. It was challenging to get the "right shot" without someone there taking them, but we got some good ones! The scenery was perfect and we finally decided to call it quits because we could have spent the whole afternoon there! Here are some of our favorites...
Hope you enjoyed the Brass family photo-shoot :) Can you imagine when we have kids?! It will be an all day affair! :)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Fall Photo-Shoot
Posted by Jesse and Stacie at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment